This weekend I’ve mainly been:
- Admiring the craftsmanship of this amazing crocheted mermaid coat #madeinDevon
- Trying to keep cool in ethical fashion
- Matching this Verry Kerry kimono to the gazebo
- Wandering around village fairs and buying homemade knitted toys
- Trying on #madeinbritain swimwear and loving this luxury swimdress from David Nieper.
Well Fashioned reviews of a lovely selection of Verry Kerry kimonos and the David Nieper swimdress to follow soon.
The Contemporary Craft Festival – I owe you an apology.
I’ve always been a bit mistrusting of craft festivals and tend to give craft fairs a serious wide berth. And with that attitude, I almost didn’t make it to Bovey Tracey and The Contemporary Craft Festival today.
But went along I did. It’s quite local to me and as my Well Fashioned mission is to seek out more makers of the #wellfashioned kind – I decided to give it a go – and thank goodness I did as it has answered so many of my Well Fashioned prayers. To think I used to never be able to find jewellery, textiles and accessories that were, you know, a bit different, headturning and well made. Here, I was in my element and completely spoilt for choice – a new way to shop for me.
View Full Post